Powered by the enhanced RTK engine, Trimble R-Track™ technology in the Trimble R7 GNSS supports the GPS Modernization signals L2C and L5, as well as GLONASS. The R7 GNSS is also capable of using the three levels of OmniSTAR3 positioning – OmniSTAR HP, OmniSTAR XP and OmniSTAR VBS. Its ability to track more satellites—both GPS and GLONASS—means Trimble R-Track can help to improve field productivity and the resulting postprocessed or RTK solution is enhanced.
Investing in the power of Trimble R-Track prepares you for future GNSS capabilities. Trimble, already proven in GPS, will continue to lead in additional GNSS support.
Use the Trimble® Zephyr Geodetic™ 2 ground plane antenna to minimize signal multipath at the Trimble R7 GNSS base, providing the “cleanest” data. As a rover, the modular Trimble R7 GNSS with Trimble Zephyr 2 antenna is extremely flexible: Carry the receiver on the pole, wear it in the purpose-built Trimble backpack, or drive with the Trimble R7 GNSS inside your vehicle.
Code differential GNS positioning
- Horizontal: 0.25 m + 1 ppm RMS
- Vertical: 0.50 m + 1 ppm RMS
- SBAS differential positioning accuracy : typically <5 m 3DRMS
Static GNS Surveying
- Horizontal: 3 mm + 0.1 ppm RMS
- Vertical: 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm RMS
Static and FastStatic
- Horizontal: 3 mm + 0.5 ppm RMS
- Vertical: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm RMS
Real Time Kinematic Surveying
- Horizontal: 8 mm + 1 ppm RMS
- Vertical: 15 mm + 1 ppm RMS
- Horizontal: 8 mm + 0.5 ppm RMS
- Vertical: 15 mm + 0.5 ppm RMS
- Initialization time: typically <8 seconds
- Initialization reliability typically >99.9%
Casing: Tough, lightweight, fully sealed magnesium alloy
Dimensions (W×HxL): 13.5 cm × 8.5 cm x 24 cm (5.3 in x 3.4 in x 9.5 in)
Trimble R8 is upgraded version of Trimble R7